Xero Training Workshop Series
Here are our upcoming free Xero training workshops:
Wednesday 17 July 2019
This session includes:
- How to set up a custom invoice template.
- How to set up, change and group contacts.
- How to use the inventory function.
- How to complete repeating invoices, invoices to contact groups, and purchase orders.
- How to record assets.
- How to create and edit a budget.
- How to change the settings.
Xero Back to Basics
Wednesday 21 August 2019
The session includes:
- How to navigate the dashboard.
- How to reconcile your bank account (this will cover every aspect from transfers to split payments).
- How to correctly complete a GST return in Xero.
- How to generate reports and what they mean.
Wednesday 18 September 2019
The session includes:
- How to import bank statements.
- How to set up a basic invoice template.
- How to correctly complete a sales invoice and bill.
- How to correctly complete an expense claim.
What Clients Say
From reception through to the accountants we could not speak more highly of the Kendons team. They are readily available at all times and most importantly understand our business and work with us for the best outcome.
The Kendons influence was very prominent – they had already been my accountant for 20 years and came up with the name MADINZ – Made And Designed In New Zealand – who said accountants are not creative!
I was introduced to Kendons at a time when I needed real advice on strategy & help & guidance in making intelligent business decisions. I had previously needed to outsource this.
Kendons did the financials but also added the support & hands-on, logical, considered, achievable advice. I felt supported for the first time in a long time.
I feel Kendons take the time to get to understand our business and to understand our people. Therefore, they are head and shoulders above other advisors as they are able to offer tailored advice that adds real value to our business.
Kendons are up there if not at the top. On a scale of 1 to 10 10 been outstanding. Kendons rate 10+. If you want an Accountant who would go to the moon and back with you, then Kendons is your accountant.
My advice is , if you want an accountant that helps you along the way and is not just looking at numbers but explaining in plain english what is important and how to improve business performance, don’t wait, make the change. It can save you a lot of time and money.
It was very easy to change to Kendons. I like their values and modern, partnering approach. This contrasted sharply with previous auditors who did not provide support to implement the necessary changes. The partners are always available and return my calls immediately. We have a friendly relationship and I feel the charging is most reasonable for the work completed.