Managing Yourself For Success Workshop
A stimulating half-day session with thought-leader and best-selling author, Dr David Keane, exploring what it is that sets high-performing people apart from everyone else. Learn practical strategies, measure your performance, and plan future actions.
The Café Style format provides you with plenty of opportunity for discussions relating to your own current issues, and the application of ideas to work and personal life.
As part of your course materials you will receive a hard copy of Dr Keane’s bestselling book – The Art of Deliberate Success: The 10 Behaviours of Successful People including a unique access code for unlocking on-line success tools.
By attending, you will:
- Know what success really means to you
- Work less, but achieve more
- Improve your productivity
- Be a better team player
- Use some great tools to achieve big things
- Dramatically reduce unwanted stress in your life
- Balance your professional and personal life
And, your business will benefit by:
- Empowering your people with tools and techniques for greater productivity
- Having an engaged workforce that have a clear line of sight to business goals
- Reducing organisational stress by improving the wellbeing of your people
Date: Thursday 19 October 2017
Location: Kendon House, 69 Rutherford St, Lower Hutt
Start Time: 8.30am – 1.00pm with coffee on arrival and morning tea provided
Investment: $250.00 + GST per person
Note: Places are strictly limited for this event to 18 and will be allocated on a first-registered basis